After two unprecedented years, consumers have returned to stores but the growing momentum for digital commerce is not slowing down.
Retailers must reimagine their business strategy and digital capabilities to offer shoppers the device-agnostic buying experience they now expect across a mix of platforms. Only at eTail Germany will DACH’s eCommerce leaders share their practical insights on how they are:
- Building a data-driven business to improve customer experience and minimize the effects of macroeconomic challenges
- Starting their metaverse journey and exploring how to tap into its opportunities
- Developing creator strategies to succeed in social commerce and widen sales and marketing channels
- Rethinking sustainability practices to better meet customer expectations and drive loyalty
- Automating content creation and re-evaluating data management to offer customers better personalization and interactivity